Monday, February 14, 2005

V-Day today

YES. IT'S V-DAY TODAY!
For you lovers out there, make it happen! Oh yah, help our country and produce more resources, make more babies! Haha, must help the government do some promotion mah!

2 weeks, 14 days, 336 hours, 20160 minutes. That is the amount of time that I did not update this kopi-tea house. Time to squeeze in everything today.

Went to YJ new home again for another mahjong session, this time I was determine to get some winnings, but sadly instead of winning, I end up losing the most. Worst, I had to pay up to the rest of them :(
Dammit! I just won a single game and that’s it! How unlucky can one be.


Had an argument with SS and this time it is the worst. He thought that i was scolding him for missing out a shop while he was shopping for Jackson Bay's birthday (who, henceforth will be known as JB, not Johor Bahru). But I did not scold him okay! He was starting to shows signs of anger and making undesirable remarks about me. (called me an ass 4 times) NOW THAT REALLY PISSED ME OFF. So we stopped talking to each other.

Anyway, went to celebrate JB’s birthday at Marche in Suntec, most of the gang are around including new and old friends, including SS, who was showing his black, black face to me. Well, I didn’t care much about it then because it was JB’s birthday, must give him face also.

As always, i had to make the first move to make peace with SS, after some persuasion from MQ and KS. He does not admit that he's in the wrong, always waiting for the other party to say sorry or make peace. He's always like that "lost one friend only, never mind lor..." “I can’t be bother with you.” Crappy. But what to do, he's like a half-brother to us. How i wish he could be more optimistic and open to what others have to say. Be less sensitive and touchy too.

Chinese New Year was a quite affair for me this year, nothing much done, didn't really get to visit any relatives as my parents and them had planned to meet on the 3rd day, which was rather unfortunately for me, I had to work on that fateful day. But then again, I'm gratefully that i was able to meet up with my close friends (the only ones i had :D) and shared my days with them.

Went to Tampines KBOX again with MQ, MZ, SS, ROO and one of MQ’s galfriend. This is the first time I had spent so much on KTV. We had ordered some drinks (3 red wines and 2 jugs of beer) and starts to drink happily and make merry. Most of us were tipsy, noticably, MQ’s friend, MZ, MQ and ROO. Ha, amateurs :D.

We followed up the next day at Cosy Bay where we were to celebrate ROO’s birthday. MQ could not make it as he had another event going on. MZ and KS had their usual fight and argument. MZ was feeling abit upset that day and KS was making fun of her. TOO BAD FOR HIM. She took his expensive Arai helmet and threatened to disfigure it with the oily, dirty and greasy cake knife unless he surrender himself and be punished by her pinching claws. KS gave in, so did his arm. That blue-black mark is the proof of MZ trademark pinch. Finally, MQ and I am not the only target boards haha!

That’s all for the first half of the month, can’t wait for the end of Feb, I’m gonna have a chalet then, hope everyone could come down and enjoy themselves!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

eh update ur blog leh

dun be lazy la... still valentines day meh... come on man.. let;s see some actions in ur blog