YAH!!!
No more pressure.
No more stress.
But trying to remember about things...
yessshhh... that's a big problem...
So difficult when you get older... *sigh*
Anyway, I’ll be 25 this coming Feb 28th, hiak hiak!
Anyway, I’ll be 25 this coming Feb 28th, hiak hiak!
Think of all the benefits I'll be getting!!!
IPPT Cat Y!!!
no more 944!!!
mid-20s crisis!!!
MUHAHAHAHA!!!
MUHAHAHAHA!!!
MUHAHAHAHA!!!
IPPT Cat Y!!!
no more 944!!!
mid-20s crisis!!!
MUHAHAHAHA!!!
MUHAHAHAHA!!!
MUHAHAHAHA!!!
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... ...
*cough cough cough*
Had booked a chalet at Changi which has a seaview (great view, the sea breeze was wonderful too!). Too bad that I had to work that weekend and so, I was rushing to and fro between work and the chalet. The rest of the guys and gals were there yesterday, minus some who couldn't made it, but still it was a crowd. So was mum. So was dad. Heck, even my elder sis was there!
There were 2 cakes (how sweet of them!), 1 x chocolate cake and 1 x fruit cake. I smell a rat. Luckily, my face was not introduced to either of the cakes, who dares? hiak hiak~
BUT SOMEHOW, KS suggested that i should be dripped with wax. Candle wax. Before I could protest, i was pinned down, and we proceed with the SM game. Everyone had a good laugh, it felt terrible for me.
Every drop of wax = 1 second burst of pain
Enuff said. Frankly speaking, this is the first and only time that I celebrated my birthday with the guys and gals. Thanks for coming. Hope you guys and gals enjoyed yourselves. I did.
There were 2 cakes (how sweet of them!), 1 x chocolate cake and 1 x fruit cake. I smell a rat. Luckily, my face was not introduced to either of the cakes, who dares? hiak hiak~
BUT SOMEHOW, KS suggested that i should be dripped with wax. Candle wax. Before I could protest, i was pinned down, and we proceed with the SM game. Everyone had a good laugh, it felt terrible for me.
Every drop of wax = 1 second burst of pain
Enuff said. Frankly speaking, this is the first and only time that I celebrated my birthday with the guys and gals. Thanks for coming. Hope you guys and gals enjoyed yourselves. I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment