Everything seems to have changed drastically since I last updated. Sorry for the late update, Mr. MQ! heehee, saw your comment on the previous, previous posting. Yah, somehow, laziness has overcome me.
IT HAD TAKEN OVER MY BODY AND SOUL... HAHAHA, laziness can grow really fast in my body. Guess, I am really a lazy person, no denial about that.
MAY THE WRAITH OF GOD STRIKE ME... ... TWICE.
Anyway everyone seems so busy nowadays (or is it just me getting lazier?). Summarised happenings recently (in my opinion). In no order of merit, here are the nominees:
MZ = 找到她的第二个春天了! 要开心~
MQ = 工作繁忙! 要努力~
KS = 找到他的另一伴了! 有欢乐~
JF = 终于找到另一份工作! 要加油~
XZ = 忙着工作, 忙着读书! 放轻松~
JB = 找到新工作. 老地方, 做不同事! 要感恩~
MZ2 = 很多烦恼, 又很担忧! 不要愁~
Roo = 呦! 工作快乐, 爱情开始! 很高兴~
YJ = 不快乐, 不开心, 不要担心. 有个他, 陪着你, 别忘了我们哦! 有关怀~
JL = 还再读书呢! 很勤奋~
Well, there are some other things that I cannot remember so... ... Yah. That seems to be the case now. Crap. I cannot remember a thing now. Blog again so other time, I wonder when will it be?
3 comments:
oooi... the word "Wraith" ish spelts wronglys lar.. should be Wreath!! wahahha.. [MQ]
Hey...it should be Wrath!!!
Faith
Ack! my "England" not that powderful, pardon me... let's move on~
Post a Comment